July 7, 2009

You Stuck What In Your Nose?

I love all my boys but sometimes they do the craziest things. This evening the boys were playing (rather loudly) in the living room while Michelle and I are trying to have a nice adult level conversation in the kitchen. All of a sudden Donovan comes into the kitchen crying about a marble in his nose!

Having heard many such stories of children sticking things in their noses I almost started laughing and went to grab the camera. Michelle, a bit more level-headed, headed for the medicine cabinet to grab some tweezers and a flashlight.


As it turned out it wasn't a marble after all. He had stuck a little bead up there and Michelle was able to just sqeeze it out. The whole incident was resolved in about 3 minutes and Michelle and I just had to laugh.

Comments