May 11, 2010

Hair cut

Michelle decided that she wanted to get her hair cut. Normally that has meant that she needs to cut off the split ends, maybe cut off a few inches to keep her hair healthy and beautiful. Apparently I missed those subtle mental cues when she said she wanted a “hair cut”. This time she meant a real hair cut, cut above her shoulders! I’ve never known Michelle with hair above her shoulders.

I fully support my wife in any decision she makes; this is usually because any decision she makes has had so much time and analysis put into it that it is difficult for her to go wrong. So, with my full support, and with some trepidation, she headed off to the salon. I had some idea of what she wanted her hair to look like when she was done but I lack that ability to make a clear picture in my head of what is “supposed to happen”. So I just waited to see the final result.

When Michelle walked through the door she wasn’t quite as excited as I expected her to be. After all, she looked amazing! Upon very close inspection she did notice a few things that needed to be “touched up”. She actually went back to the stylist for the touch-ups. She also used the opportunity to get a little more educated about hair styles and cuts.

I don’t know about you but I think she looks fabulous!


I love you sweetheart!

Comments