February 6, 2011

Boy Barracks Project Announced in East Provo

A boys barracks has been announced in east Provo as the Jones family eagerly anticipates the arrival of baby boy #6. The arrival of the new child has been known for some weeks now but there was a lot of speculation as to the gender of the new arrival. The speculation was laid to rest on Thursday when Dr. Young made the announcement.


"I thought it was going to be a girl!" said a surprised Michelle upon learning that she was going to be the proud mother of yet another stripling warrior. "This pregnancy has felt completely different from my other pregnancies. I haven't been as sick, I've had energy and I haven't felt 'big' with this one," Michelle said.

"I was hoping for a little princess," Khayyam told the press, "but somehow I kinda knew that we would have another boy."

Both parents expressed some disappointment that a little baby girl does not seem to be in their future but they are excited about the adventures they'll have with six sons. Stay tuned for more exciting updates as this story unfolds.


Comments