October 15, 2011

Tickle Wars: Mom vs Boys

The boys were supposed to be getting ready for bed when I hear this commotion and came to investigate.  I was slightly surprised at the scene which lay before me!  There were my boys attacking their poor defenseless mother.  Actually, I discovered that she's not defenseless and she launched a significant counter-offensive in this tickle war leaving the boys on the verge of  tears before going to bed.

If you watch the video you'll notice that Michael is absent.  He was not edited out.  He was simple a neutral bystander in this confrontation (he finally got his chance to play the Leapster and wasn't going to sacrifice his time for an opportunity to join a losing cause).


There is a strong possibility of an imminent attack and our sources tell us that we should be prepared!

Comments