January 3, 2010

Grand Central Station

While the boys were distracted downstairs I had to take advantage of the free space in the living room. So I whipped out the Geo Trax and started putting the tracks together. Before I knew it, the boys had lost interest in whatever it was that was distracting them and before I knew it I had been over run. The boys pulled out their trains and decided that it was time to take control of Grand Central Station.

The boys destroyed the track when it was time for bed; just being good boys and putting it away for the night, but I was hoping it would survive for at least one more day. But David put is all back together the next day, exactly as it was with no help from anyone. I was very impressed. The boys played on this track for hours, especially considering the 3 days that this track configuration was put together.

Comments