February 4, 2010

Going to the Park

I've been studying pretty hard lately trying to handle 3 intense classes: anatomy, physiology and microbiology (and psychology but it isn't quite so intensive). This morning I took another anatomy quiz which included studying until midnight (again) last night and back to campus first thing this morning.

While that has been pretty tough Michelle has been stranded at home with 5 boys 6 years old and under. That may be slightly more intense than my rigorous studies. So after my exam I came home and let Michelle escape for a few hours. While she was gone I was able to feed my boys lunch and then go to the park. So off we went, Donovan, Michael, Aleky and Quinten to the park across from the church.

The boys had a fabulous time. And they were going full speed the entire time. I was able to catch a few precious moments.

Michael and Aleky wanted to swing on the swings like Donovan. So I gave 'em a push (or three) and they thought that was the best. That lasted for at least 3 minutes before they were off to more exciting parts of the park.

Donovan has learned how to pump all by himself and can get the swing pretty high. Here is an action photo of one of his dismounts.

The slides captured the attention of Michael and Aleky, especially Aleky. He was going non-stop the entire time.

This shows Aleky's mounting technique for sliding down the slides. (No, I didn't teach this to him...he figured it out all by himself.)

Ahhh....

All the boys were running full speed. This was my speed trap where I could catch 'em in action.


And I got a few precious moments in the sun with my boys! What a great mid-day activity.

Comments