February 13, 2010

Little Annie Oakley (Eleanor)

Our ward has a fabulous cooking group and every month Michelle wants to go and learn some new cooking tips, gather great recipes and visit with wonderful friends. Tonight was the night and she was really wanting to go but I've had a lot of studies, up-coming tests, etc. But I also knew it would mean a lot to her to go so I decided to sacrifice some study time to allow her the opportunity (I figured I could make up some of the study time over the holiday weekend).

Since I was going to be home I invited Eleanor to come over and play. From the pictures below you may notice that it isn't hard to babysit one additional child, especially if that child is a cute little girl. The boys were flocking to her where ever she went. Eleanor thought it was great fun to shoot the boys and watch the "die" and bounce up to be shot again (even better than an arcade game and it doesn't cost anything).

As you can imagine, Eleanor had plenty of practice and was dead on in her aim, killing all 5 boys (of course I wanted to play too, I just couldn't take a picture of me being shot). It worked out to be lots of fun. The boys were very disappointed when the finally had to go to bed (45 minutes after their regular bedtime).


Michelle had a great time at cooking group and I had a great time at home with the kids. It was so much fun I think I'll have to do it again sometime. Now let's see...when is my next vacation day?

Comments