October 5, 2008

Conference is an Inspiration

It was a beautiful day for watching conference. The boys were excited to listen to a prophets voice. The got their pillows and blankets and settled down for an inspirational conference.

Well the effect didn't last quite as long as I would have liked but you've got to give those boys credit for trying...just as long as little boys can try sitting through general conference.

I was exceptionally impressed by this general conference. Maybe I was sufficiently humble this time to hear the spirit whisper to me but this conference seemed like one of the most inspirational conferences I've ever attended. I'm grateful for the internet and the radio which made it possible for us to hear conference from our own home (we don't have any tv). I'm excited to get the next Ensign magazine so that I can read all the talks that I heard these past 2 days.

Comments