July 24, 2010

Blogging Catch-up

There comes a time in every blogger’s life when you finally have to catch up on all the missed blogs (and finish all the blogs that were started but never completed). So I’m getting around to that part. This Pioneer Day holiday I’ve been able to complete the following blogs, scattered over the past couple of years!:

Springville Playground
Date Night Noodles
Study for Finals
Garden Begins
Garden Begins 2
Happy Holiday
Christmas with Joneses
Snow in April

I'm not caught up yet but at least these posts fill in a few of the gaps and reduces my blog draft page to a single page. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in some more time to finish the remaining posts. I still have this weeks posts to get posted. I guess this stuff just never ends. Oh the memories we make!!!

Comments