June 2, 2011

Angels in the Flower Beds

This morning we had a wonderful surprise. While I was at work, and before the rest of the household woke up, we had a visit from some angels. They weeded the flowerbeds in our front yard and planted some beautiful flowers. When Michelle discovered these flowers it brought a smile to her face that lasted the whole day.

In her own words:
"I had some Angels working overtime in my front yard!!! I woke up to freshly planted and weeded flower beds. :) I can't stop smiling :) Best morning ever, and perfect timing too. I can't thank you enough Angels!!!"





We have not discovered who these angel were. However, one angel was caught red-handed (or should I say muddy gloved?). David woke up and was shocked when he discovered the angels in action. When questioned about these circumstances he was only able to reveal one of the angels. The other angels have remained anonymous but there actions have certainly blessed our lives.

Thank you!

Comments