June 13, 2011

Miniature Golfing at Trafalga

Today was a beautiful spring day and the boys were anxious to get out of the house. Michelle had a doctor's appointment so I got to take the boys miniature golfing. The 4 oldest boys came with me and Michelle took Quinten with her.

Since it was nice outside the boys unanimously choose to do an outside course and the majority chose to go to the north course. (I guess next time we'll go south.) The boys were off and running and not really interested in miniature golf lessons. They knew that the ball goes in the hole and you want to put the ball into any cool thing along the way because that is better. I did manage to get a tip or two across but I don't know if they were really paying attention.

In the end it doesn't really matter. We had a blast. The boys were temporarily distracted by the cute teenage girls in the group in front of us but mostly they just slowed us down. The boys can't wait for the next round of golf.

Comments