December 15, 2008

Creativity Abounds...Gingerbread House Artisan Discovered

David is having a wonderful time in school this year. I have to admit that I pause a little longer than necessary to watch David run all the way to the school entrance. I love to see his enthusiasm. The next best thing is when he comes home with his art, craft, or school work and in so excited to show me what he has done. I never knew I would be so excited about this kind of stuff.

With the Christmas season comes all sorts of fun arts and crafts. This time David brought home a gingerbread house made of graham crackers. He was pretty excited to show it to me before he devoured his yummy creation. We did make him wait until after he ate some real food (a.k.a. dinner) before he ate all the good stuff. But he was so nice and was willing to share with his brothers too.


Comments