September 4, 2008

Caring Children




David is such a wonderful kid. He is growing up and trying to be helpful in everyway that he can. Yesterday morning when he woke up he discovered that Aleky was already awake. So he got Aleky out of his crib, took him into the living room and began to entertain him so that he wouldn't be all alone. The other boys joined David and Aleky as they woke up too. Michael isn't one to be outdone as he was caught later in the day trying to play with Aleky and keep him entertained as well.


I couldn't tell you how to teach a kid to be so thoughtful. I am certainly quite pleased that my boys have this caring side to them. Sometime I am prone to forget these good moments when they aren't being quite as thoughtful and they all want to play with the same toy and the same time and they start fighting among themselves. But most of the time they get along, take care of each other, share and help each other. I just love my boys.


Aleky has been much happier since his first tooth came through. The teething process put a damper on his spirits. Now he's much happier.

Comments