September 28, 2008

Froggy Goggles and Water Socks

Yesterday I went to BYU's "Lost and Found" sale. That's were they sell all the unclaimed lost and found items to the next generation of students so that they can lose them and start the process all over again (I'm not sure where the money goes that they earn from this sale but it seems like it should be substantial). I found a few "good" deals which I brought home with me. I found a set of unmatched baseball mitts, some headphones, a movie, some froggy goggles and water socks.

The froggy goggles and water socks were just the right size for David although I wasn't too worried because if they didn't fit him I have 3 more tries to get it right! But David has appropriated those items and really hasn't let them out of his sight since they arrived at the house. He has taken to wearing them in every situation possible. (He refers to his goggles as his "water glasses" and wants to know when we can go swimming.)  I guess he was preparing for speed in this racing photo.

Comments