September 7, 2008

KAMP Jones Turkey Wraps

Michelle discovered a most delectable creation that I call simply, "Kamp Jones Turkey Wraps." To make one you need: tortilla, cream cheese, basil, turkey slices, provalone cheese, lettuce, tomato, salt, pepper, and chopped green onion.


On a tortilla you spread some cream cheese; add just a touch of basil. Put a couple slices of (oven roasted) turkey. Over the turkey you put a couple slices of provalone cheese and melt then melt the cheese (about 30 seconds in the microwave). The you put on lettuce and sliced tomato; sprinkle on salt and pepper. Add some diced green onion and roll (wrap) it. Eat and enjoy.


It works best with garden fresh produce but I'm sure it will still be wonderful with whatever you have on hand. I enjoyed my wrap so much that I had to have another. I discovered that you need to add the basil between the cream cheese and the turkey. It made an amazing difference if you don't add it in the right place! And the onions add some good flavor too. I hope you enjoy.


Comments