September 30, 2008

Early Morning Exercising

Getting up early in the morning isn't such a bad thing.  Especially during the summer where the sun is up before you are.  But the seasons are changing and it stays dark for longer and longer (this is great for sleeping children who don't know it's morning until much later in the day).  When the opportunity (alarm) clock sounds in the morning it can be a challenge to reach over and turn it off let alone get out of bed and go running to the gym.
But I'm getting back on track.  I've been loafin' it for the past couple of weeks and I can really feel it now that I'm back in the gym.  But I feel much better when I exercise during the day.  So as hard as it is to get up when it's still dark, I will pay the price to exercise early in the morning.

Comments