November 14, 2008

Photo Album of My Ballroom Dance Days (on Facebook)

Some of you may know (and some may not) that I was blessed with the opportunity to dance with BYU's Ballroom dance company. I've finally gotten around to posting some of the pictures from our 2001 tour to England, Norway, Sweden and Denmark. These pictures can be found at:

BYU BDC Memories (2001)
(These pictures are of the places and people on tour)

Ballroom Dancing Action Photos (2001)
(These pictures are of the actual dancing, costumes and performers on tour)

Just a little memory lane. I've posted these pictures on Facebook.com because so many of my ballroom friends are already on Facebook so it made sense but I am excited to share these pictures with anyone else who may be interested. (If you decide to join facebook and reconnect with friends, neighbors, acquaintances, classmates, etc., please make sure to add me to your friends list! Thanks)

Comments